Welcome! Silly Little Life's User Guide

Forgive me, I'm a bit nervous---this is my very first blog post.  If I've already lost your interest, then I'm probably screwed.  I think I set this up so visitors could leave messages or thoughts…please feel free to demolish my soul.  Or pass on to your friends!  You know, whatever.

A million times a day I think of things I would post on a blog.  Something funny I observe while driving, experiencing something utterly unbelievable, or worse, my take on current events!  Like I said, no one asked, but you seem to be getting my opinion anyway.

Just a quick background: I'm 30, single and someone dear to me once summed up my life so perfectly that I have made it my legacy: *I have quite a silly little existence.  It's meant with nothing but love and admiration.  It's hysterical, and true, because I AM the chick who has lost her Social Security card 3 times; the girl who says the perfectly wrong thing; and who takes her dad's VIP clients (from CHINA) to the wrong airport…and they didn't speak English.
*true.

There are a lot of people who have been very supportive about me starting a blog.  So, here goes.  I desperately want it to be funny and refreshing and enjoyable!  Just bear with me :)

Have you ever noticed that nobody ever puts a period after an emoticon?  It's like a beauty mark or something: :).  HA!

Comments

  1. I totally remeber the airport thing. God, that was so funny (to me).

    Love what you're doing! Keep entertaining me at work!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Everyone is now able to post comments. I love me some feedback!!!

Popular posts from this blog

The Children Better be Our Future!

Queer as Folk

Phelps, Lochte and Wieber, oh my!